Lead Generation via Social & Search Optimization
Professionals walk you through best practices for using digital media for building your branding, growing an audience and engaging the crowd for business and action.
- Learn about the content that effects Search Engines
- Learn ways to leverage and mine data using Social Search
- Learn about types of content that increases Social Engagement
- Best Practices for Personal Branding and Social Networking
Intro to Internet Marketing
- Understand the foundations in Internet for communication and business from web 1.0 into web 3.0 and beyond.
- Introduced to ideas and best practices for business website design, function, and search engine optimization.
- Introduced to best practices and data about social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogs)
- Introduced to data about mobile marketing strategies and data to support such practices.
SEO 101 – Search Engine Optimization
- Learn what SEO is in definition and practice
- Understand the difference between organic and paid search (data to support info)
- Understand the three major components of SEO and how they work.
- Have an understanding of the difference of visitors vs customers
- Have a CLEAR understanding of Analytic Basics
- Understand Advertising Models from Impressions, Click Through Rates and Conversions
Social Media 101 – Introduction to types of Social Media
- Have a clear understanding of the top ten social media sites
- Have a plan on how to use the top social sites and have effective time management
- Get introduced to advertising models inside these social media sites
- Understand the value of content and how it develops social brand awareness
Content Creation and Protection Practices
- Understand best practices for content
- Understand Fair Use and Sources to gather content
- Know how to detect and monitor your content
- Understand the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
What is a Personal Brand?
- Understand what a brand is and why it’s important
- Understand how to create and facilitate a brand
- Have a basic plan of action in digital media for a personal brand
What does the data show about the internet?
- Will understand how consumers use the internet
- Have data that shows who and how consumers purchase
- Take away best execution practices and time management techniques
- Understand Social Media for Business, from visitor to customer and perhaps advertiser
Facebook Success Stories
- Introduced to three successful Facebook campaigns/business
- Data about Facebook best practices
- Learn how to use the Facebook Advertising Platform
- Learn how to develop a brand page on Facebook
Small Business Brand Strategies
- Understand how to develop a brand that you can facilitate
- Understand how to use your brand in marketing not advertising
- Understand how to create strategic digital alliances
- Understand how to empower your clients to be your voice
- Introduced to technical and social strategies to generate sustainable marketing
Social Media Tools: Mixing Automation with Personal Practice
- Introduction to RSS and how to use it, both internally and externally
- Introduction to the Best Twitter Tools
- Introduction to cooperative sharing tools
- Learn how to leverage LinkedIn Groups and Facebook Groups to generate exposure.
Creating Your Voice: How to Become the Authority in Your Field
- Learn how to create content (Blogs, Video, Events)
- Learn how to generate shared content (RSS Feeds, Conversations)
- Learn how to connect, share and network digitally (Social Media)
- Learn how to contribute to your industry (Speaking, Hosting, Sponsoring, Membership)
How to evaluate a Digital or Social Media Professional or Agency
- Understand experience in Digital Context
- Understand how to evaluate social media value
- Understand how to compare agency exposure or experience
- Learn about Analytical Tools to help understand Social Influence
- Learn how to Qualify a Speaker or Trainer (Why it’s your responsibility too!)
How to network: Creating a Plan for Success!
- Learn how to pick when and how to network
- Understand the touch process, from first touch to conversion
- Successful IRL networking (In Real Life)
- Successful Digital networking (connections that matter)
- Why and How to Follow Up (LinkedIn, eMails, Phone Calls)
Digital & Social Media Royalty: Generating Leads, Converting Customers and Recurring Revenue
The Roadmap to Visibility & Engagement
- Content is King: The Strategy of useful content
- Social is Queen: The echo in the hall, carrying the message
- Knights at the Table: Brand Influencers
- Building a Court: How to build a following that results in action!