The SxSW has become one of the premier conference events in world! While most Digital Agencies and Organizations have focused on the SxSW Interactive, Digital Ethos has submitted to be a part of the SxSW Edu. The SxSWEdu kicks off the SxSW series and is focused on Education, Professional Development and more. As Digital Ethos is an Awarness & Education organization we feel this was a good fit. Additionally, if the Digital Media age is lead by content, then it is arguable that the SxSW Interactive is for Distributors and the SxSWEdu is for Creators.
The panel of professionals from Digital Ethos, lead by Basil C. Puglisi, will explore how digital media and technology have changed learning both in adults and adolescents. The panel will discuss the development of experiential learning and motivational learning as introduced by Malcom Knowles (Andragogy). The panel will explore the development of digital communications and the opportunities and threats they present in self directed learning. References will be made by the panelists experiences with Digital Ethos and their own professional development strategies.
- What are some of the self learning opportunities created by the digital?
- How do you use social media to develop community learning?
- What are some of the threats to information as self directed education grows?
- Panel Discussion
- Entrepreneurialism and Business
- Basil PuglisiDigital Ethos
- Craig YarisEsquireTech Solutions
- Bill Corbett Jr.Corbett Public Relations
- Jeff OgdenFind New Customers / Marketing Made Simple TV
Vote here: http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/8943
About Basil Puglisi
@BasilPuglisi is a Content Contributor and the Chairman of the Board for Digital Ethos. Basil C. Puglisi is also the Digital Marketing Manager for PMG Interactive. As the Digital Marketing Manager he provides oversight and support to Digital Campaigns, from Website Development to Search and Social Reach.