Paul Dunay on Marketing Made Simple TV
In this show, sponsored by Eloqua (with a great content offer of the Real World Marketing Syllabus by Aberdeen. Download it with this link or the button in the show), Paul Dunay, VP of Global Marketing at Maxymizer, shares five ways B2B Marketers need to start acting more like B2C Marketers (Click the link to read Paul’s article at BtoBOnline.com.) in this interview with Jeff Ogden of Find New Customers. Here are the five things in B2B marketing that needs to emulate B2C Marketing.
- B2B website design is outdated. Needs to be designed for people, and not companies. (Case in point, when Find New Customers slashed words on its home page from 550 down to just 28, registrations of the flagship white paper, How to Find New Customers shot up by 500%! It works!)
- Start testing, seriously. Marketing needs a serious focus on testing
- Treat your content like a category. Get rid of the Resources tab and re-organize your content in approaches for people.
- Employ deeper search and sort capabilities.
- Allow product reviews. Welcome interaction with people. Let them share comments, like Amazon reviews.
We thank Paul for appearing on the show. You can follow him at @pauldunay on Twitter. And we also thank our other sponsors – Avitage (Great video content marketing firm), Communication Strategy Group (Brandtelling), Digital Ethos (non-profit marketing education) and Watchitoo (streaming media conferencing and the show platform.)
About Jeff Ogden
Jeff Ogden (@fearlesscomp) is the President of the B2B lead generation consultancyFind New Customers. Find New Customers helps companies dramatically improve revenue results by transforming the way they attract, engage and win new customers. Contact Find New Customers by calling (516) 495-9350 or sending an email to sales at findnewcustomers.com.